Network marketers have one key focus – getting their product or service out there and making sales while attracting prospects to their team. But for many, the approach that they take to do so is simply to throw as much information and hard sales tactics at a lead as they possibly can.
Essentially, this is just trying to cram what you have to offer down someone’s throat, and in the end it comes across as desperate and not at all effective. People don’t like those high pressure sales tactics, or when someone just tries to lay a heavy sales pitch on them.
One thing that you can consider which may help you get better results with your network marketing company is what’s known as “The Karma Factor”, and it’s well worth taking a closer look at for anyone who is involved in any MLM business.
What Is The Karma Factor?
The karma factor is essentially the process of getting rewarded for your good deeds. And while people use ‘karma’ in a lot of different areas of life, in network marketing you should be focused on one simple thing – finding out how to help someone else, and then letting the reward follow. That reward could be anything, including:
- A product sale
- Signing up a new prospect to your team
- Getting stronger word of mouth and generating leads
- And more
A lot of different variables impact the success of your company, and when you begin by helping others, you’ll see a big change in your profit stream. It’s like Zig Ziglar once said: “When we help enough people get what they want, we get what we want.” Apply that to your overall marketing strategy, and you’ll get better results.
Putting It To Work For You
So just how do you put the Karma Factor into action? There are lots of ways to do it, but a few key points stand out as being important to remember. If you’ll keep them in mind, you’ll notice that your company begins to generate more revenue than before.
- Don’t approach each contact moment in a rush. Too many marketers just think that they need to quickly tell a lead about what they’re offering as soon as they can. This rushed mentality can ruin your chance of forming a better connection.
- Talk to your leads and prospects about themselves and what they’re looking for. A little bit of a ‘probe’ can make it easier to learn more about what they want or need. It may be reaching a weight loss goal, it could be earning extra money, and it could be starting their own business and quitting their current job. Whatever they need, it’s your job to find out and understand it.
- Think of what you can do for them first, and then worry about how to enroll them into your business. Once you have a clear idea of what they need, you need to help them. Explain how your product or company can help them achieve their goals or solve their problems. In doing so, you’ll be able to present a more compelling marketing pitch that will actually work.
Simply put, changing the way that you approach every lead is the fundamental key to success. Remember the basic points above and put the Karma Factor to work for you. It can make a big difference in your business.