Once upon a time, a winning sales strategy involved creating a generic ad and posting it in a few high profile places. You hoped people would see value in what you’re selling to come calling for it. Think billboards, phone book ads, mailbox flyers, etc. That might have worked back in the 1960’s when people…
We already know the NUMBER ONE thing that’s keeping you from scaling your business. No, we’re not psychic. We’ve just seen it again and again and again. Ready? Your problem is… …you don’t know how to generate QUALIFIED leads. Oh, you know how to get leads. The problem is, very few of them turn into…
You’ve heard of the hard sell. That sales approach that’s equal parts immediate and aggressive. The used car salesman. The timeshare guy. They box you in and want you to buy now. Immediately. Right away. No thought allowed. And while forceful sales tactics can have their place, it can be a pretty unpleasant experience for…
Email Marketing Made Simple
Using Email Marketing Lists to market your business is not only highly efficient, it can help save you lots of money. Email Marketing Lists have the potential to reach hundreds or even thousands of potential customers very quickly. You get lots of flexibility when it comes to creating your email message by formatting it in any way you wish so that your email can relay your message exactly how you want it to come across.
One of the reasons why using an Email Marketing List work so well is because using a targeted List allows any business to market directly to its target audience. Your time is not being wasted on marketing to people who have no interest in your particular service and/or product because you already know that the people who are on the receiving end of your marketing emails are people that actually have a real interest in what you have to offer them.
Email Marketing Lists work because the Lists are created using data that was derived from lots of intensive research, which helps in the overall construction of the message being sent. This research can be used to formulate the entire email, which the email recipients will greatly appreciate because they are your target audience and therefore look forward to receiving your well-thought-out and well-constructed emails.
The bottom line comes down to the fact that Email Marketing is a highly efficient way of marketing your business that will save you money. And who doesn’t want that? Be sure to contact us today with any questions you may have.
If you are ready to either be or remain competitive in a marketplace where the competition can be quite fierce then you’re definitely in the right place.
Whether you have a traditional brick and mortar business, ecommerce business or MLM business, we can help you! The fastest way to build and grow your network marketing company is with our world class network marketing training. We are here to help you in all your marketing efforts by providing a large number of helpful Lists and training.
Whether you’re trying to target businesses or consumers we are able to offer you some of the absolute best Email Marketing Lists available on the market today.
We’re so glad you decided to visit our website today! If you have any questions we would love to hear from you! Simply contact us by using our simple form to request a free quote or call our toll-free number.
Are You a New Business That Needs Help Generating Leads?
Do you have a great business idea? Fantastic! Do you have a List of people who you’re going to market your business to once it’s up and running? Uh oh. We know that lots of businesses will start out with a look of promise only to fall flat because they weren’t able to get the word out to their target audience about who they are and what they have to offer. That’s why we made this website. We knew that both new start-ups as well as businesses that have been around for a while we’re going to need help when it came to generating the leads they need to either stay in business or grow their business. All you have to do is select one of the many Lists we have available today. Contact us now with any questions you may have.
Are You a New Business That Needs Help Generating Leads?
- Highly Efficient
- Simple to Create
- Instant Feedback Possibility
How to Get the Results You Want Using Email Marketing Lists
One really great thing about using Email Marketing Lists is that you are given the ability to track the results of your marketing campaign. You’ll be able to see how many people actually opened the email, how many people actually used any of the links included in the email, and possibly even which links they chose to use. Now you can take these results and use them when it comes time to create your next Email Marketing List.
Email Marketing Lists vs. SEO
According to the Email Marketing Census of 2012, a little more than 70% of business owners that currently use Email Marketing Lists state that their email marketing campaigns have so far proven to be highly effective. In fact, the high majority of these business owners would like to increase their spending on this marketing method for their next year of business. The fact that organic SEO scored a little higher than Email Marketing Lists doesn’t take away from the many benefits that an Email marketing List can, and does, provide for their business.
Why Marketing Lists Work
Marketing Lists work because this type of marketing method is one that speaks directly to those who are interested in any particular business niche. Marketing Lists allow a business owner to directly target their specific audience because the List is derived from lots of intensive and detailed research. By sending out marketing emails to those who are known to have an interest in a specific niche, business owners are not only driving their sales and getting more leads, they are also building relationships with both their current and potential customers. Relationship building is critical when it comes to wanting your customers to trust and be loyal to you, and you only. Find out more by contacting us today!
Tips for Building Email Marketing Lists
- Instead of using the typical message, “Join our Email List”, try to get a little more creative and add some extra information that will really grab the attention of prospective customers. For example, “Subscribe today so you can stay current with any and all information about (your niche here)”, or “When you join our email list, you’re going to receive lots of great tips and tricks, as well as valuable coupons!”.
- Include a place for people to sign up for your email list in your emails. Offer them some kind of benefit in order to gently persuade them to join, such as a free gift with their first purchase or being able to get all the latest news by simply signing up for your email list today.
- Remember, asking permission is crucial! You don’t want people complaining to you that they never wanted to receive your emails in the first place.
- Ask everyone you come into contact with if they would like to join your email list. Yes, everyone!
Growing Your Marketing Lists
Even though you may already have a few extensive Marketing Lists, eventually you’re going to need to think about making your List grow so you can get more business.
The following are 5 things you can do that can help your Marketing List continue to grow so you can continually market to new people.
- Social Media – Join a few Social Media Networking websites so you can add an email subscription form that makes it really easy for people to sign up.
- Blogging – Doesn’t it seem that everything comes back to blogging? Blogging keeps your website rankings up, which means more people are going to find your website, which means more people are going to see and hopefully sign up to receive your emails using your email subscription form.
- Offer Incentives – Offer new buyers a discount or free item w/purchase. They will be more apt to buy your product or service, and accordingly are much more likely to sign up for more information using your email subscription form.
- Mobile Apps – Use one of the many email marketing apps so you can easily enter someone’s information while you’re out and about.
- Tradeshows – Attend a tradeshow with a goal of collecting email subscriptions. Simply place a large glass bowl on your table to hold all the new leads.
Although these are all completely legitimate ways for you to grow your Marketing Lists, it’s going to take a good bit of time to gather and collect the information you need. When you purchase one of our Marketing Lists, you are given immediate access to hundreds and even thousands of prospective customers so you can start marketing your products immediately. Call us today for more information.
We Specialize in Offering Some of the Best Marketing Lists Available
- Business Lists
- Email Lists
- Investor Lists
- Mailing Lists
- Executive Lists
- Discount Lists
- Non-USA Lists
- College Student Lists
When it comes to creating Marketing Lists, remember that quality exceeds quantity.
When it comes to getting Marketing Leads for your business, every single one of them counts. Now, in order to find the right and oh-so-crucial Marketing Leads (from our extensive selection of Marketing Leads Lists, of course) you’re going to first have to know who your audience is. Firstly, so you can choose the right Marketing Leads List and secondly so you can create a marketing plan that’s geared directly to your specific audience. You’re also going to need to know anything and everything there is to know about your particular niche so these potentially new customers will see you as a professional who really knows what they’re talking about so they will trust you and accordingly will be much more apt to do business with you.
Once a Marketing Lead is found, the work is not over. Now this lead needs to be converted into a sale with a goal of turning them into a repeat customer.
Did You Know…
- When email marketing is used, the average ROI for every $1 spent is $43.52. Wow!
- Email marketing shows no signs of slowing down and in fact is said to grow into a 2 billion dollar industry by 2014.
- 42% of consumers like receiving promotional emails
- More than half of the consumers who receive a marketing email go on to make a purchase because of that email.
- Social Media is more and more proving to be a great platform for gathering more leads.
Customer Profiles/How to Find the Ideal Customer
First of all, you’re going to have to know who your audience is. If you don’t, you’ll be wasting your time as not everyone is going to want to buy what you have to sell. Sorry, but that’s just the way it is. In order to find the ideal customer, you have to have an idea of what your customer profiles look like. Otherwise, you’re marketing words will simply be falling on deaf ears.
So what it is exactly that you need to know so you can find your ideal customers? Collecting the following information is a good place to start:
- Employment Status/Income Level
- Shopping Behavior/Habits
Once you’ve done the required research so you can build your customer profile, you can now start to market to these new, ideal customers. Yay!
When it comes to finding Marketing Lists and Marketing Leads, we want you to think of us first. We care about you and your business. We want you to find the success you’ve been looking for.