When you’re involved in network marketing, one of the most important things that you’ll need to be able to do is funnel leads to your business and then convince them to actually become customers and team members.
There are a lot of different steps involved here, including things like probing them for information on what they’re looking for and helping them vocalize their own goals before showing them how your company can help them reach them.
Another thing that is important is the question of commitment and action, and taking a closer look at this side of the process is a must for anyone looking for network marketing success.
The Question Of Commitment
Once you’ve probed the lead for information and found out more about their goals, your job is to motivate and inspire them to join your team and commit to delivering the best performance they can within your company.
What we’re really talking about here is figuring out how much effort and commitment your lead is willing to put forth towards your company and their role within it. Here are some steps to remember.
- Start by asking them how motivated they are to reaching the goals that they have told you about using a 1-10 scale system.
- If they respond with a 9 or 10, ask them just why it is that they are so inspired. Understanding what is really driving them forwards can help you see the ways to continue to inspire and help them further.
- If they’re not at a 9 or 10, it’s time to talk to them about what is holding them back from being at that higher level of commitment and why they aren’t as motivated to reach their goals as they should be.
- Ask them if they are willing to learn how to evolve and move past the obstacles or problems that they feel are holding them back from the top level of commitment, and if they will commit to you helping them reach their goals.
In short, you need to make sure that the lead you’re talking to is willing to put forth the energy, time, and effort required to really succeed at the process of network marketing.
Once They’re Committed
Once you have carried on the conversation about commitment and found out that your lead or prospect is really ready to put forth the effort needed to succeed, your next step will be to take the steps needed to start teaching them what they should be doing to reach their goals. This can include a wide range of things including:
- Three way calls with your upline and your new recruit
- Links to information resources about your business
- Links to videos to help them get started
- Connecting them with your online groups and pages
- And more
In short, you begin by making sure that you find out what is driving and motivating a prospect, and then start taking steps to guide them towards success after they commit to excellence within your business. If you’ll take this simple process seriously, you can help your downline turn in even better results than ever before.