Good network marketing means being able to effectively reach leads and prospects and turn them into conversions that will help your business thrive. There are a lot of steps within this, and the first is just taking a minute to talk to your prospects and find out what it is that they’re looking for and how committed they are to succeeding. From there, your next job is to show them what you have to offer and why your business is so important to them.
One of the most important steps to take here is to perfect your ‘blast’. While you’ll want to take lots of other steps including things like creating a compelling website and online presence or developing the right brand for your business, your blast is a key part of getting the conversions you really need to succeed.
What Is Your Blast?
So what is your ‘blast’, exactly? Essentially, this is the short presentation you’ll use to convince the person you’re talking to that they should join your team. A good blast includes several key elements:
- It’s short. It should take you 30 to 45 seconds to hit a prospect with your blast
- Your blast explains just what your business does in the plainest terms possible
- It touches on the things that you’re passionate about and why your business matters
- It explains what you’re looking for in a new prospect like them
That sounds like a lot of info to fit into a 30 second blast, but if you take a few minutes to write out some ideas you’ll be able to craft the right blast for any business, regardless of what your focus may be on. The key thing here is that you present them with the clearest portrayal of your company so that they can get a solid idea as to whether or not it is the right fit for them. Cut out the fluff and filler and explain what you’re about in plain English, and you’ll be able to attract the right people to your team more effectively.
Compelling Through Passion
The best network marketers are able to use information to help attract people to their business. However, beyond that basic use of hard data and numbers is the question of emotion. Specifically, you should be able to use passion to help compel those you’re talking to for better results.
There are two sides to this:
- Let your passion for your products and business show through. Talk to them about what you love about your business and why it is the right option for them to reach their goals.
- Use their passion, too. Use the information they provided about their goals and their interests and then explain what aspects of your business matches with those goals. This lets you show why your company can help them follow their own dreams.
A longer marketing pitch is something you’ll use plenty of times during your network marketing career, but your blast is what will initially attract people to your company. Be sure that you take the time to perfect your blast, and you’ll notice that it’s easier than ever to attract recruits to your company.